CPR Fundraising classes are a great way to raise money while teaching people how to save a life in case of an emergency. 10% of all proceeds go to your organization!
Since 2014, we have performed fundraisers for the following organizations:
- March of Dimes
- American Diabetes Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- New City Boy Scout Troop 97
- Rockland Peak Performance
- Shelter Our Pets
- Rand Committee Fund
- Tuxedo/Sloatsburg Cub Scout Pack 2146
Are you a charitable organization, a PTA, a sport team, or even just looking to raise money for a cause? If you would like to hold a fundraiser for your organization or cause, we can help! Learn how to save lives, while gathering much-needed funds for charitable groups or not-for profits who want to help change the world. Contact us to learn how to set one up!
CPR fundraising has 3 steps:
- Pick a CPR class that best fits your needs (Family and Friends®, Heartsaver® and BLS).
- Pick a day and time for the class at a location of your choice.
- Once the class is completed, your organization receives 10% of the proceeds right away.
CPR Fundraising has been very popular since you don’t have to “sell” anything and people don’t feel the urge to buy something that they might not want. Instead, participants learn how to save a life in case of an emergency. Knowledge is key and it’s a win win.
You can check out the courses here.